The Department of Religious Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the details of its plan that it prepared for the month of Moharram, with its informational, educational and guidance axes that will be taken from the live broadcast, communication platforms and electronic sites as a platform for it, as a result of the implications of the Corona epidemic and in compliance with the health directives and the recommendations of the religious religious authority, urging on the adherence to the procedures of Prevention and social distancing.
The deputy head of the department, Sheikh Adel Al-Wakeel, briefed the Al-Kafeel Network with the details of this plan that he prepared in light of these circumstances: "The Religious Affairs Department, especially in the months of Moharram and Safar, has multiple activities, through which it sheds light on the renaissance of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him), its goals, spiritual dimensions, and what it has achieved for all mankind, but in light of these exceptional circumstances that the country is experiencing, the head of the department decided to reflect these activities and transmit them via the Internet and other means of communication, in order to convey the desired goal, as the department has prepared a program for this month that includes many activities most of which were implemented in cooperation with the Media Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, where a program package was prepared with different topics and axes, all of which revolve around Ashura, including:
- Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) between the questioner and the respondent, through which it is dealt with a number of questions related to the eternal renaissance of Imam al-Hussayn, and it is presented by Sayed. Adnan Gelokhan Al-Mousawi.
- The victory of blood, and it revolves around how the victory of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) is achieved with his revolution, and is it a material or moral victory? presented by Sheikh Aqeel Al-Aboudi.
- The Renaissance of Giving, a program presented by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Kuraity, in which he reviews the fruits and gifts of the renaissance of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) and what it has achieved.
- On the banks of Taf, a program presented by Sheikh Abd al-Sattar al-Hajami, in which he talks about general matters related to the eternal incident of Taf, and how we translate it into our current reality.
- The consoling Brother, presented by the Sheikh Dakhel Tohme, explaining in it the role and position of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) in the Battle of Ashura, and his position stated by the Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them).
- Timeless Ashura stances, presented by Sheikh Adel Al-Wakeel, in which he talks about a number of situations that occurred, accompanied and preceded the battle of Taf.
- A daily lecture by Sheikh Ali Mohan, which lasts for ten days and centers on the Hussaini characteristics.
Al-Wakeel stated: “The programs will be presented through the al-Kafeel Global Network and through:
- Videos window.
- Videos of the website of the Religious Affairs Department.
- Social media and satellite sites that take what is broadcast from the Holy Shrine from the Al-Kafeel Center for Artistic Production and Live Broadcasting https://www.facebook.com/ALKafeel.Art.Production, or via the YouTube link https://youtu.be/nf1KP4Ie3fs
This is in addition to the Mega link for channels wishing to take the coverage (Clean) without (Logo)
Al-Wakeel concluded: "In addition to the above, we answer the questions that come to the department through an electronic window through which the question is asked, and in an easy and simple mechanism via the following link:
Or through the phone call through the following numbers: (009647706020688) and (009647803857576). Receiving calls takes place over 12 hours, from eight in the morning until eight in the evening, and the answer to the question will be immediate and direct through one of the department's scholars."