As part of the plan prepared by the Media Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine to cover the Ziyarat Arba'een, the department dispatched a media team to broadcast the events of the Hussayni Love March of visitors from the farthest point in southern Iraq, to the Kaaba of Resilience and the Freemen; Karbala, with multiple means and mechanisms.
Assistant Head of the Media Department, Mr. Muhammad Al-Asadi, told Al-Kafeel Global Network, “Prior to the Ziyarat, a series of meetings were held with the media divisions directly related to, to discuss the broadcast and archiving of the Ziyarat Arba'een, and these meetings resulted in an integrated media plan according to the tools available to us, and in a way that improves how we cover this important global event. "
He added, "The coverage included many details that were divided into the plan's axes, including:
- Providing free high-quality satellite broadcasting frequencies without logo (clean), especially for transmitting the Hussayni love march for visitors from the farthest point in southern Iraq to the holy Karbala, through advanced broadcasting equipment managed by a cadre specialized in this field, and which is making exceptional efforts to convey the resonance and impact of this Ziyarat to all parts of the globe.
- Broadcasting condolences rituals from the holy shrines the area between them.
- The electronic media, as the al-Kafeel Global Network played the most prominent role in this field, as it has the task to cover the atmosphere of this Ziyarat from the first days of the launch of the Arba’een March from the farthest point until reaching the holy Karbala in terms of news and images, in addition to covering the activities of the al-Abbas's holy shrine and the services it provides to visitors, and preparations for receiving them during this Ziyarat, in addition to the many scenes documented by its cameras, and making this material available to all websites. "
- Implementing a package of programs that shed light on the most prominent services provided by the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, and others related to the Ziyarat and its spiritual and faith dimensions.
- Broadcasting educational and informational breaks for visitors.
- Providing facilities for media cadres working in satellite channels and media agencies (audiovisual - read - electronic), with the issuance of special covers for their work and the provision of special places to perform their duties."