A delegation of government departments’ directors in the Karbala Governorate, which included the Director of the Sewage Department and the Director of Urban Planning, toured a number of projects belonging to the al-Abbas's (P) holy shrine, in order to see closely the services and mechanisms of work, whether in the established projects or those under construction.
The tour is part of a program prepared for this purpose, which includes receiving official and semi-official delegations from ministries and governmental departments.
The delegation visited each of:
- The Khair Al-Joud Company for modern agricultural technology and the manufacture of sterilizers and detergents,
- The educational complex, which has an area of (45,000 square meters), which consists of schools, kindergartens and a cultural center.
- The al-Kafeel nurseries,
- The Waha plant for the production of animal feed,
- The Saqqa / 2 industrial complex,
- The farms of Khairat Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him),
- The al-Kafeel House for printing, publishing and distribution,
- The al-Kafeel technical garage.
The visiting delegation listened to a brief explanation and a brief summary of each project and its goal.
Al-Kafeel network accompanied the delegation and met with the director of the Karbala Sewage Department, Engineer Amer Ubaid, who stated: “During this tour, we visited at some of the service and investment projects of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine. We found them a source of pride for the Iraqi industry and comparable to the foreign industry. We congratulate the workers in these projects and those contributing in their success, and we also congratulate the people of Karbala for such projects, which are attracting thousands of workers and contributing to reducing unemployment. This helps raise the standard of living in addition to providing good products for the local markets. We hope that these projects will expand and develop at all levels."
The Director of the Department of Urban Planning, Eng. Hassan Khalaf, added: “The projects of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine are distinguished and are a source of pride, as what distinguishes them is the accuracy of production and employment of the Iraqi workforce in the right direction. We hope that these projects will expand their scope.”