The Administration of the Third Hayat Building at the Al-Hindiya General Hospital of the Karbala Health Department announced that it is free from any case infected with Corona virus.
The Hayat buildings are constructed by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, as a gift to the health departments to serve Iraqi citizens free of charge in a number of governorates, to support the health reality, and the support of the medical staff with this kind of infrastructure to confront the Corona pandemic.
The third Hayat building is the first of them to declare being free of any case infected by this virus.
The director of the hospital, Dr. Watheq Jiyad al-Hasnawi, said: “After eight months since the opening of the third Hayat Building, which was established by the al-Abbas's holy shrine, in cooperation with the Governorate Health Department, last April, we announce that it is completely free of cases affected by the Coronavirus."
It is noteworthy that this building area is (1500) square meters that includes (36) single rooms and rooms for the administration of the building and the pharmacy. Each room is equipped with all its health requirements.
It is noteworthy that the Third Hayat Building is one of seven buildings constructed by the staff of the Engineering Maintenance and Construction Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine under the direct direction of its Senior Officer; His Eminence Sayed Ahmad al-Safi, based on the recommendations of the Supreme Religious Authority to support the medical and health institutions to face the pandemic, and contribute to increasing the clinical capacity of hospitals.
These buildings are:
- Two buildings in Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) Medical City in the Karbala Governorate.
- A building for the Commander of the Faithful Hospital (peace be upon him) in Najaf Governorate.
- A building in Babylon Governorate within the area of Marjan Medical Hospital.
- A building in the capital, Baghdad, within the area of Ibn Al-Qaf Hospital, affiliated to the Rusafa Health Department.
- A building in Al-Muthanna Governorate within the area of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) teaching hospital.