The Karbala Heritage Center affiliated to the Department of Islamic and Human Sciences Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has recently published the third and fourth issues of the seventh volume / seventh year, of the Quarterly Authorized Journal Specialized in Karbala Heritage.
The editor-in-chief of the journal, Dr. Ihssan Al-Gharifi, explained to Al-Kafeel Network, saying: “The issue included a selected group of important scientific research of varied topics and diverse sources of the ancient Karbalai heritage by researchers from inside and outside Iraq, including:
- Sayed. Mohamad Hadi Al-Milani and the methodology of documenting virtues and invoking them in the Encyclopedia (Our Leaders How We Know Them) .. A descriptive study by the researcher Murtadha Sayed Hayder Sharaf Al-Din Al-Musawi.
- Glimpses from the biography of Sheikh Hadi al-Karbalai (d .: 1412 AH), by researcher Diaa Sheikh Alaa al-Karbalai / Al-Hawza of the Holy Karbala.
- Abstract Index of Muntajeb Al-Din Al-Kaf'ami .. Study and investigation, by the researcher Prof. Ali Taher Al-Helli / University of Karbala.
- A study of the emotional, comprehensible and referential function in the eulogy poem of Al-Kaf'ami in light of Jacobson's critical-linguistic theory, by the researcher Prof. Ruhollah Sayadi Nejad / Kashan University in Iran.
- Economic conditions in the city of Karbala until 1918 AD, by the researcher Intisar Abd Aoun Mohsen Al-Saadi / Al-Mustansiriya University.