The Information and Networks Technology Division of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine Media Department announced that it had prepared a devotional program for reviving the days and nights of the blessed month of Ramadan, through the page of the Ziyarat by proxy on the al-Kafeel Global Network, to perform the Ziyarat on behalf of everyone who was unable to come due to the repercussions of the Corona epidemic. The program is to be held in cooperation with the division of the Sayed Servants of the Holy Shrine.
The head of the aforementioned division, Mr. Haider Talib Abdul-Amir, stated: “The Al-Kafeel Global Network has been accustomed to presenting a devotional program for this month through the page of the Ziyarat by proxy, including:
- A daily Ziyarat of Imam Al-Hussayn and his brother Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon them both).
- Participating in the recited Qur’anic Khatma that the Holy Qur’an Institute organizes at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
- Performing some of the special acts for this holy month, including reading the Dua al-Iftitah and other supplications.
- Performing the special Ziyarat of Imam Al-Hassan Al-Mojtaba (peace be upon him) on his birth anniversary near his holy grave in Madinah.
- Performing recommended acts related to the Holy Nights of Destiny [Qadr].
- Performing the special Ziyarat of the Commander of the Faithful (peace be upon him) on his martyrdom anniversary at his holy shrine."
He added, "These works will be concluded, God Willing, by performing the Ziyarat of Imam Al-Hussayn and his brother Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon them both), which is specific to the night and day of Eid."
He explained that: "Any person from inside and outside Iraq can take advantage of this opportunity and register his/her name for the Ziyarat on his/her behalf of the following link: http://alkafeel.net/zyara."
It is noteworthy that the Ziyarat by proxy service is one of the important services provided by the Al-Kafeel Global Network, and thanks to which he Ziyarat was performed on behalf of (1,168,608) visitors from different countries of the world during the past year, through its (Arabic - English - Persian - Turkish - Urdu - French - Swahili - German) sites.