For reaching the best levels of the intellectual product, a conference was held under the title of (Under the banner of El-Emeed, we meet to develop), in order to lay out the best plans and sketches.
Mr. Radwan Abdu El-Hadi Es-Selami, the Sub-Editor of El-Emeed magazine, and a member of the preparation committee of the conference mentioned that such an initiative considered the beginning of the scientific conferences held by the El-Abbas Holy Shrine.
The preparation committee has been to holding conferences in order to lay out the suitable process for holding such conferences.
Many figures attended the conferences after they submitted their researches on the project.
It’s been mentioned that the conference included
First: Study of Quran, Modernity, Linguistics, and Literature.
Second: Study of History, Archeology, Geography, and Anthropology.
Third: Study of Aesthetics, methodology, and philosophy.
The conference aims at fulfilling some goals such as
The conference aims to fulfill certain goals:
1. Making the academic community aware of the El-Emeed magazine.
2. Contributing to the improvement and support in the field of the scientific magazine.
3. Investing the capacity of the academicians in evaluating and improving the magazine.
4. Sharing knowledge with those who write in it, and with the academic and scientific foundations in terms of cross-fertilizing ideas and exchanging experiences.
5. Activating the means of publicizing the magazine in order to make it one of the international magazines.
It’s been mentioned that the magazine would be periodical concerning various humanitarian researches and studies. It would be issued in two languages: Arabic and English.
The magazine will cover various aspects of humanitarian study. It will be issued in two languages: Arabic and English.