Al-Kafeel Center for Artistic Production and Live Broadcasting, affiliated to the Media Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, announced that it continues to provide free satellite broadcasting frequency without logo (clean) and with (HD) technology, for the transmission of the program of the holy month of Ramadhan at the Holy Shrine, in addition to exclusive videos of the Holy Shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and its surrounding.
Director of the Center, Mr. Bashir Al-Tajir, stated to the al-Kafeel Network: “The frequency that was broadcast since the first night of the blessed month of Ramadhan was according to the following data:
Satellite: Eutelsat 7A at 7.0 East (W3A)
DOWNLINK: 12680.200 H
HD / MPEG-4
Indicating: “The broadcast schedule includes:
- Dhuhr prayer according to Karbala time.
- The Qur’anic Khatma from 5 pm to 6 pm in the afternoon.
- Maghrib prayer according to Karbala time.
- Iftitah supplication at 8 pm.
- A religious lecture given by Sheikh Abdul-Saheb Al-Taie at the Al-Joud courtyard, from 10 pm to 11 pm.
- The National Quranic Team Competition from 11 pm to 12 pm.
- The supplication of Abu Hamzah Al-Thamali from 1 am to 2 am.
- The program (Ya Kashif Al-Karab) in Arabic every Friday from 2 am to 3 am.
- Supplications of Sahar at 3 am until the Adhan for Fajr prayer.
- Fajr prayer according to Karbala time."