The Preparatory Committee for the Eighth Annual International Scientific Conference on the Thought of Imam al-Hassan al-Mojtaba (peace be upon him), which will be held under the title: "The Legacy of Imam al-Hassan al-Mojtaba (peace be upon him) in Humanitarian Studies." on Friday September 10, 2021 corresponding to (2 Safar 1443 AH).
The conference is held under the auspices of the General Secretariats of the Holy Shrine of Imam al-Hussayn and al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them), by the Supreme Commission of the Hilla Project, the city of Imam al-Hassan al-Mojtaba (peace be upon him), the General Directorate of Babylon Education, the al-Ameed Scientific and Intellectual Association and the al-Kafeel University.
The first axis: Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) in encyclopedias and sources of knowledge.
The second axis: Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) paved the way for the revolution of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
The third axis: the position of Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) after what was known as Peace Treaty.
The conditions for participation are:
- The conference accepts research papers in both Arabic and English.
- The research has not been published or accepted for publication, and an undertaking form must be filled out.
- The researcher follows the conditions of scientific research and takes into account the scientific principles in writing research and documenting sources.
- Research is subject to the intellectual and scientific arbitration committee, in addition to the placement program, and the committee is not obligated to return the research to its owners in case of refusal.
- The research is submitted electronically in word format, with (Simplified Arabic) font, font size (16) for the main text and (14) for the margin, provided that the number of its pages does not exceed (30) pages.
- The subject of the research is within the announced axes, and the researcher determines the axis of his research.
- The research abstract is submitted in both Arabic and English, and the researcher's name, scientific title, address, mobile number and e-mail are mentioned with it, and if the research is joint, information about the second researcher is also provided.
- The conference will be held in the halls of the Directorate of Education in Babylon at nine o'clock in the morning on Friday September 10, 2021 corresponding to Safar 2, 1443 AH.
- The conference will provide accommodation and hospitality for researchers from outside the governorate, and accommodation, hospitality, and transportation for researchers from outside Iraq.
- Accepted papers are published in a special edition of the conference proceedings.
- For inquiries, you can call the mobile number: (+ 964 7602323337).