Division of University and School Relations of the Relations Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine opened for the second consecutive year Al-Kafeel Youth Cultural Station for university and schools students, which is an educational, guidance and awareness station that is concerned with enriching the cultural aspect of the young visitor during the Ziyarat Arba'een. Eight departments of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine and other participated in it on twenty pavilionss.
The station is set at the al-Ameed University (service procession of Umm al-Baneen (peace be upon her)) located on the road to Najaf - Karbala. The station's opening on Wednesday evening, was attended by a number of heads of the Holy Shrine departments and officials of its divisions.
The supervisor on this station; Mr. Rateb al-Hasnawi stated to Al-Kafeel Network: "The station o part of the educational plan of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine for the Ziyarat Arba'een. It is one of the activities of the National Al-Kafeel Youth Project, which is developed this year with new additions as a result of the positive interaction last year. The scope of the participation of Shrine's departments has widened with the departments of media - intellectual and cultural Affairs - Al-Kafeel Museum - Islamic Knowledge and humanitarian Affairs - public relations - Al-Ameed University - Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) Squad - development and sustainable development".
He added, "The station consists of the following pavilions:
- An intellectual competition revolving around the dimensions and objectives of the renaissance of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- Embodying the eternal incident of al-Taf in virtual reality (VR) and making the visitor live - even if by little - the events of this tragedy.
- Youth problems and their solutions: It aims to listen to the problems that the youth suffers from while finding solutions to them.
- Training on first aid skills, through which theoretical and practical lessons are given on how to rescue injured people, whether at home or outside.
- Read a book and get it for yourself for free. To encourage visitors to read.
- An exhibition at Al-Kafeel Museum of Treasures and Manuscripts, through which models of stereoscopic copies of its collectibles are displayed.
- Media disinformation: Giving instructions and tips and lectures on how to confront and counter misinformation and media war, targeting the religious community and its basic elements and moral.
- Self-Change: It explains to the visitor the elements of self-development by revolutionizing the will for change for the better, and overcoming life's difficulties.
- Peaceful coexistence: This department is run by a group of students from the University of Mosul, and they will teach some of their experiences, which they have gone through, and will nurture them in a genuine way.
- Book Fair: A bunch of publications of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs, in addition to the Department of Islamic Affairs and Human Knowledge in the Holy Shrine, are displayed in order to make them accessible for the visitor.
- Al-Ameed University Library; To display scientific books with different specializations.
- Intellectual Consulting Clinics: and supervised by the Qamar Cultural Forum Center, and the Center for Studies and scientific review, and provides social, ideological, family, intellectual and cultural advices.
- Al-Hussayni Child: a pavilion dedicated to children participating in the Ziyarat Arba'een.
- Arabic Calligraphy: Arabic calligraphy and its arts are learned and taught to the visitor.
- The collections of the martyrs of Iraq: held by the Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) Squad: a group of the collections of the martyrs who responded to the call of religious authority and the homeland, were displayed in it, to remind the visitor of the martyrs' sacrifices.
- Electronic extortion: educates about how to protect yourself from this serious societal problem.
- Learn more about your religion: All the questions of the station-goers in the religious and guiding fields are answered.
- The reward of the message, which is a project that aims to contribute to the culture of the individual and enlightenment with the principles of the Messenger and his holy family - peace be upon them - and it includes the holding of daily competitions and the winners are given special prizes.