The Media Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine has developed an integrated media plan to broadcast the vents of Ziyarat Arba'een.
The details of the plan included many points, all of which serve this purpose, such as facilitating the work of local, Arab and foreign media, to cover this important global event.
The assistant head of the media department, Ali al-Badri, told Al-Kafeel Network, "The department formed a special committee to follow up the work of the audio, print, visual and electronic media, which came from inside and outside Iraq, and it worked to facilitate their work."
He added: "The most important of these facilities are:
- Issuance of a badge allowing its holder to perform the media tasks assigned to him by the authority that sent him, after receiving a request from it and obtaining the approval from the General Secretariat of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
- Preparing a work team from the department’s media coordination center, which accompany the media entity, whether individuals or groups, to facilitate their movement within the Holy Shrine and inside Karbala.
- Providing an internet service for media professionals so that they can send their media materials to the parties they work for or upload them directly.
- Providing a suitable accommodation for media professionals. This year, they are 160 media professionals from inside and outside Iraq.
- Providing the media outlets with what they need of artistic visual or video clips, through the Al-Kafeel Center for Artistic Production, if they need it.
- Providing facilities for conducting television interviews.
- Providing a free satellite broadcast service for the march of Arba'een with a free vid (clean) for 42 satellite channels from inside and outside Iraq, in addition to the live broadcast on social networking sites."
Al-Badri concluded his speech: “The department has also issued a number of recommendations to media professionals and satellite channels, who will report on the events of the Ziyarat Arba'een this year, stressing at the same time their commitment to it in the service of the public interest and to ensure the coordination of media work, and its conduct in a way that ensures the transmission of the true image of this sacred Ziyarat. ".