The Al-Kafeel House for Printing, Publishing and Distribution of the al-Abbas’s (p) Holy Shrine, announced printing 1.660.000 copies of the school curricula for the new academic year, with high quality and technology used for the first time in printing, which contributes to supporting the efforts of the Ministry of Education in providing curricula within the appropriate times.
He added that: "The printing press has fulfilled all its printing obligations with the Ministry of Education, and it was at the forefront of the printing press that delivered what was required of them from school curricula for different stages. Credibility and quality are our motto, and this is what the printing house employees applied in practice on the ground."
He asserted that: "One of the most important reasons that led the Ministry of Education to print its curricula at Dar Al-Kafeel Press for Printing and Publishing is the success and expansion that it achieved in its printing work. Noting that all its production conforms to international specifications and the Iraqi standardization and quality control system."
And Ibrahimi said: “Our printing production lines take into account many things, the most important of which are:
- The quality of paper, which was of European origin, and is characterized by being of environmentally friendly materials and with a soft texture.
- The colors that were used are of high stability, with very little contrast between them and the designs sent to us.
- Curriculum binding was characterized by an artistic and beautiful way that helps the student to browse without effort, and preserves the curriculum papers throughout the year if used correctly.
- Clarity of line and drawings, and this is due to the modern and advanced printing machines owned by the printing press.
- The method of pasting and collecting the papers of each curriculum according to its size and number of pages."