The Department of Development and Sustainable Development started its course entitled (Planning Skills) for the assistant heads of departments and those of their rank at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
The Head of the Development and Sustainable Development Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, Dr. Mohammad Hassan Jaber, said:
"The course, which we are honored to present, comes as a continuation of the Administrative Empowerment Program, and includes several axes, the most important of which are: planning and related concepts, SWOT and PESTEL analysis, vision, mission, values, goals, in addition to practical applications of these concepts."
He added, "The five-day course aims to:
- Refining the main skills in planning, follow-up, evaluation, and innovation management at work.
- The ability to think creatively and constructively as a basis for innovation.
- Preparing plans and programs and evaluating performance to achieve excellence.
- Identify the most important models that contribute to achieving administrative and innovative excellence.
- Managing comprehensive and continuous change and development.
- Gain sufficient skill in administrative matters.
- Planning for the implementation of projects."
It is noteworthy that the course falls within a large and expanded training project in administrative empowerment that includes all officials at the al-Abbas's Holy Shrine to reach institutional integration in which the entire functional hierarchy is well-informed and trained on the latest information and administrative skills, and this is what achieves harmony between superiors and subordinates and serves to provide the best service to the visitors of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them).