We celebrate in the beginning of the month of Jumada al-Ula the birth anniversary of the "Mount of Patience" and the "Tongue of the Hussayni Renaissance"; Lady Zaynab (peace be upon her), which will coincide tomorrow, Friday. And because of the special close relationship between Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and his beloved sister (peace be upon her), his shrine was decorated to express joy and happiness on this occasion.
The staff of the Holy Shrine Care Department, in cooperation with the Sewing Division in the Gifts and Vows Department of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, began to hang banners on which the expressions of congratulations and blessings were written, and the corridors of the shrine were decorated in celebration of this auspicious occasion that means a lot to the lovers of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them). In addition to spreading wreaths and roses in the holy courtyard, lighting colored lamps and perfuming the courtyard with perfumes prepared specifically for this occasion.
In addition, there are a number of festive events and activities, the most important of which are:
- A large central ceremony will be held by the Intellectual and Cultural Affairs Department.
- Launching the Lady Zaynab Birth Week, which is organized by the Holy Quran Women Institute.
- A women celebration will be held by the Hussayni Speech Division.
- Holding celebratory lectures inside the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Presenting programs related to the memory by the Al-Kafeel Center for Artistic Production.
- Registration is open for a Ziyarat on behalf of the shrine of Lady Zaynab (peace be upon her), through the special page on the Al-Kafeel Global Network.
- A group of Sayed servants distribute sweets and flowers to the visitors.