The Public Relations Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, represented by its University Relations Division, concluded the activities of the eighth edition of the university students' coordinating camp for the Al-Kafeel National Youth Project, this Wednesday morning in the hall of Sheikh Al-Kulayni service complex, with the participation of (75) students from (20) universities in Iraq.
The head of the university activities unit in the aforementioned division, Professor Muntadhar al-Safi, stated to Al-Kafeel Network: “The camp, which activities lasted for four days, is a continuation of the series of camps previously established and that achieved good results, which reflected positively on the scientific and the practical reality of the students of Iraqi universities and institutes, in a way that makes them the best ambassadors to represent the Al-Kafeel National Youth Project in holding its activities and events, whether they are inside the university campus or inside the al-Abbas’s (p) holy shrine.”
He added, "The program prepared for this camp included several activities, the most important of which were:
- Lectures given by Sheikh Muhammad al-Kuraiti from the Department of Religious Affairs, entitled: (The Role of Youth in Preserving the Islamic Identity - The role of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine in raising the cultural, ideological and moral level of the university youth - The importance of science and attention to raising the scientific level and not being superficial in learning).
- An expanded workshop on the media and the media of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine as a model, presented by Prof. Dr. Mushtaq Abbas Maan, Head of the Media Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
- A development workshop entitled (The Seven Habits of a Successful Person), presented by Professor Maher Khaled, Head of the University and School Relations Division.
- A lecture entitled (Emotional Intelligence) presented by the lecturer of the Qamar Gathering Center, Mr. Firas al-Shummari.
- A lecture entitled (Cultural Identity and How to Enhance It), presented by the Preventive Information Center official in the Media Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
Al-Safi indicated that "the camp also included a field tour of a number of projects of the Holy Shrine, and a visit to the shrine of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them), and there is a visit that will follow the conclusion of the closing event in the shrine of Imam Ali (peace be upon him), and it will include listening to a lecture given by one of the Hawza professors in Najaf.
It is noteworthy that the camp aims to maintain coordination and communication between the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine and the rest of the academic institutions, and to activate religious, cultural and scientific activities in them, and to contribute to making the participants as ambassadors for the project of the Al-Kafeel National Youth Project in these institutions.