The "Haqeebat al-Mo'min [Believer's Bag]" Center of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine Media Department has announced the release of the fifth update of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine application, with substantial additions with modern and advanced artistic touches. This is the widest and most comprehensive update of this application since its first launch in 2012.
The director of the center, Mr. Ali al-Jayashi, told Al-Kafeel Network, "The -Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine- application, which works on smart phones operating in (Android & Ios), is one of the most important electronic ways to communicate with the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, learn about its activities and events, and keep the recipient in constant spiritual contact. Therefore our supervising staff are constantly working on updating and developing it.”
He added, "The update relied on simplifying the design of interactive user interfaces, and developing it using modern tools and additions that are easy and modern, bypassing all the lapses that existed previously, and it is a qualitative leap for the application, which update took time to because it is a radical update."
He explained, "Among the most important additions that the application includes are:
- Adding a visual identity and making the interaction simple and positive for users of the application, so that the experience is linked to the visual identity of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine inspired by the color of its logo, and this contributes to achieving communication with the user in displaying the content, rather than dispersing it in the random multiplicity of colors in user interfaces.
- Using only one font with its gradations to accurately and effectively display the design of user interfaces and application content.
- Using only one type of icon in the design of user interfaces.
- The modern version was designed using modern (Fits) Law, a convenient principle that links target size and contextual proximity to ease of use, and all sections are designed in a single interface that ensures quick access to content.
- Designing the interfaces of the departments in the modern version approved by (google) in the design of modern interactive interfaces.
- Programmatic restructuring of the application using modern and TDD architectures for application development."
It is noteworthy that the application is available on smart phones (iPhone - Android), and is a reflection of the content of the Al-Kafeel Global Network on the website, and the application is also available on:
- (Google Play) store for Android devices.
- (Apple Store) for devices operating system (Ios).