The Center for African Studies, affiliated with the Department of intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, announced that it has organized a special program during the holy month of Ramadhan entitled: (Sufra Al-Kafeel) in 13 African countries.
The director of the center, Sheikh Saad al-Shammari, stated to Al-Kafeel Network: "This program is established annually by the center in a number of African countries, but this year it has expanded to include additional countries and regions, as well as increasing the activities of the program, within the activities and events of the center during the holy month of Ramadhan".
"The program is implemented under the auspices of the al-Abbas's (P) holy shrine and with the blessing of its Senior Official; His Eminence Ahmad al-Safi, and includes many activities, the most important of which are:
- The Quranic Khatmah of the holy month of Ramadhan.
- A series of lectures that concern doctrinal issues related to the fasting, and other matters related to the fasting person and his life matters.
- Religious lectures.
- Ziyarat of the infallible imams (peace be upon them) and the specific supplications of the holy month of Ramadhan.
- Reviving the night of the birth anniversary of Imam al-Hassan al-Mujtaba (peace be upon him).
- Reviving the martyrdom anniversary of the Commander of the faithful (peace be upon him).
- Revival of the Blessed nights of Qadr (19, 21, 23).
- A daily Iftar for participants in this program.
In addition to other activities that are organized and provided by students of religious sciences under the auspices of the center".
"The countries in which this program is offered are Senegal, the Republic Of Mali, Ghana, Mauritania, Cameroon, the Republic of Benin, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Niger, Tanzania, Kenya, Madagascar, Burkina Faso, and are held in hussayniyat or special places for the implementation of this program".