The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has prepared a condolence program to commemorate the tragedy of the demolition of the graves of the imams of al-Baqi’ (peace be upon them), which sad memory will coincide tomorrow, the eighth of the month of Shawwal.
The program prepared to commemorate this anniversary includes many activities and events of condolence, the most important of which are:
- Declaring mourning and spreading the signs of grief throughout the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- The establishment of a morning and evening council of condolence every day lasting for three days, in the courtyard of the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him), with the participation of orators with the Radood Haj Bassem al-Karbalai.
- Delivering condolence lectures by the Department of religious affairs at the l-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in its Hall of Honor.
- The establishment of women's consolation councils organized by women's staff inside and outside the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
- Preparation of an organizational plan to receive condolence processions from inside and outside the province of Karbala, by the Department of Hussayni Rites and Processions in the two holy shrines.
- Broadcast video clips via free frequency through Al-Kafeel group for artistic production of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine media department, related to this occasion in addition to broadcasting most of the program's activities.
- Opening the registration to Ziyarat of the imams of Al-Baqi from the vicinity of their destroyed shrines through the Ziyarat by proxy page on the Al-Kafeel Global Network.
- A unified procession of condolence of the two holy shrines’ servants on the afternoon of the eighth day of Shawwal, starting from the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine and concluding at the Imam al-Hussayn’s (p) holy shrine.
- Holding various condolence events in coordination with the department between the Two Holy Shrines, embodying this painful tragedy.
- The host restaurant Department distributes hundreds of meals to visitors and mourners.