The service Affairs Department of the Al-Abbas's(p) holy shrine has intensified its efforts to serve the visitors of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them) during the days of Ashura, in a way that contributes to the creation of the atmosphere and rituals of worship and condolence according to the plan set to commemorate this occasion.
The assistant to the head of the aforementioned Department, engineer Abbas Ali, stated to Al-Kafeel Network that "our department is one of the departments that are in direct contact with visitors and condolence processions, by providing and creating a devotional and condolence atmosphere for them through a package of services, the most important of which are:
- Development of new places to store visitors ' bags with a capacity of (3000) bags.
- Preparing more than (15) thousand boxes of water and (10) thousand ice blocks, for distribution to visitors and condolence processions.
- Conducting extensive cleaning campaigns in the outer vicinity of the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine and the roads leading to it.
- Carrying out campaigns to distribute water and ice to the hussayni service processions.
- Prepare all mobile and stationary health units.
- Assisting the Departments of the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine and supporting them to provide their services during this Ziyarat.
- Setting up expansion basements to receive visitors.
- Setting up safe deposit boxes for visitors 'belongings in addition to shoe stores".
He added that "our work has taken an upward trend and started from the first day of the holy monyh of Muharram to the peak of the Ziyarat and beyond, and the staff of our department will be supplemented with more than (1000) volunteers to contribute to supporting and enhancing our efforts".