The fighting squad of Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) announced - In answer to the requests of some believers - the volunteerism Terms in its ranks, with the fighters who, defend the land Iraq, its people and its holy places, as follows:
1. The main motive should be to answer the call of the "sufficiency duty" fatwa for Jihad issued by the supreme religious authority to defend Iraq, its people and its sanctities.
2. The applicant must be between the ages of (20) and (50) years.
3. The applicant must be physically intact.
4. The applicant must be independent and not affiliated to any political party or entity.
5. The applicant must know that he will work under the supervision of the security services exclusively -as shown in the sufficiency duty of fatwa for Jihad-.
6. Priority of admission will be for those who had previous military experience.
7. Priority of admission will be for those who has a military speciality, both in engineering or other.
8. Priority of admission will be for the applicant who is capable of carrying a weapon.
9. Priority of admission will be for the single applicant (unmarried).
10. The applicant should not be convicted of a felony or misdemeanour involving moral turpitude.
11. The applicant should not be fleeing from the security services or did not end its relationship with them.
12. The government employees are allowed to volunteer but after getting the approval of their constituencies.
Noting that the applicant for enrolment will be subject to an interview by an ad hoc committee, and for more information contact the following numbers:(08729605325) (07716677577).
Or send an Email to the following email address: (email@example.com).