The fighting squad of Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) declares the reopening of the volunteering door for the brothers from outside the holy city of Karbala and who are wishing to heed the call of the Supreme religious authority in "Jihad of sufficiency duty" to defend Iraq, its people and its sanctities.
So, he who wants to volunteer and join the ranks of the squad, has to review the representations of the department of processions and Hussayni bodies that belong to the two holy shrines of Imam Al-Hussayn and Al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them) located in various provinces of Iraq, or contact the numbers listed below:
1- The representation of processions and Hussayni bodies in Basra province: Haj Taher Lazem Abdul Reda Al-Badiri. Telephone number: 07706099880.
2- The representation of processions and Hussayni bodies in Kirkuk province: Haj Ahmed Kahya. Telephone number: 07701235781.
3- The representation of processions and Hussayni bodies in Dhi Qar province: Haj Basem Hashem Majeed Al-Zirjawi, Telephone number: 07802778140.
4- The representation of processions and Hussayni bodies in Dyala province: Haj Ali Ahmed Taher Al-Jawooshi, Telephone number: 07710799662.
5- The representation of processions and Hussayni bodies in Al-Muthanna province: Haj Saad Raheem Saleh, Telephone number: 07801024321.
It is to mention that the volunteerism Terms in the ranks of the fighting squad of Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) are as follows:
1. The main motive should be to answer the call of the "sufficiency duty" fatwa for Jihad issued by the supreme religious authority to defend Iraq, its people and its sanctities.
2. The applicant must be between the ages of (20) and (50) years.
3. The applicant must be physically intact.
4. The applicant must be independent and not affiliated to any political party or entity.
5. The applicant must know that he will work under the supervision of the security services exclusively -as shown in the sufficiency duty of fatwa for Jihad-.
6. Priority of admission will be for those who had previous military experience.
7. Priority of admission will be for those who has a military speciality, both in engineering or other.
8. Priority of admission will be for the applicant who is capable of carrying a weapon.
9. Priority of admission will be for the single applicant (unmarried).
10. The applicant should not be convicted of a felony or misdemeanour involving moral turpitude.
11. The applicant should not be fleeing from the security services or did not end its relationship with them.
12. The government employees are allowed to volunteer but after getting the approval of their constituencies.
Noting that the applicant for enrolment will be subject to an interview by an ad hoc committee, and for more information contact the following numbers:(07829605325) (07716677577).
Or send an Email to the following email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).