The Institute of the Heritage of the Prophets (peace be upon them) for e-Hawza studies of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, is used to launch mobile applications appropriate to a specific event, investing its own staff and their expertise in the field of electronic applications, in order to serve the largest segment of the society and to keep pace with the development in the information technology. And during the current Ziyarat Arba'een, it has launched an electronic application for smartphones "Mashay 40" for the visitors of Arba'een, including many services the benefit the visitor, such as:
- Knowing the number of steps taken by the visitors in his holy journey towards Karbala to enable them to offer the reward of some of those steps to those who cannot revive this holy rite.
- Knowing the weather to wear appropriate clothing and avoid walking in the rain or dust.
- knowing where is the nearest health center to the visitor in case of need for medical attention.
- Knowing the most important points in the way such as distinctive processions and important buildings and columns, in which resting places are usually established.
- Knowing the numbers and addresses of the centers for the lost located on the road.
- Knowing the most important religious guidelines of the Ziyarat Arba'een.
- Medical and community advices.
- A map to see the road route.
- The application provides its guiding services from your location without the use of Internet service.
- The application is in Arabic, English and Persian languages.
It can be downloaded at the following link:
It is to note that the Institute of the Heritage of Prophets for e-Hawza studies has completed within series of its works, many of the electronic applications, if you want to check and download them, please click here.