Within the series of updates that have been added to the application of Masha 40, which was launched by the Institute of the Heritage of the Prophets (peace be upon them) for the e-Hawza studies of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine during the season of the Ziyarat Arba'een, namely the centers of Hawza preaching that are supervised by the Hawza in Najaf, with the participation of a large group of preachers, men and women, who were deployed along the roads leading to the holy city of Karbala.
These centers are of great importance to the services provided to the visitors in the fields of jurisprudence, ethics, and beliefs and answer the religious inquiries of the visitors during their journey. To be added to the rest of other services of the application, which is considered as a guide for the visitor. The update was preceded by a field survey of the reporting centers.
The application includes many services that benefit the visitor such as:
- Knowing the number of steps taken by the visitors in his holy journey towards Karbala to enable them to offer the reward of some of those steps to those who cannot revive this holy rite.
- Knowing the weather to wear appropriate clothing and avoid walking in the rain or dust.
- knowing where is the nearest health center to the visitor in case of need for medical attention.
- Knowing the most important points in the way such as distinctive processions and important buildings and columns, in which resting places are usually established.
- Knowing the numbers and addresses of the centers for the lost located on the road.
- Knowing the most important religious guidelines of the Ziyarat Arba'een.
- Medical and community advices.
- A map to see the road route.
- The application provides its guiding services from your location without the use of Internet service.
- The application is in Arabic, English and Persian languages.
It can be downloaded at the following link: