One of the products that Al-Joud Company for Modern Agriculture Technology is keen to produce and put on the market to be accessible to the consumer is the product (TRICHOZONE), which is produced by the company as a water soluble powder under the name of Bio Trichozone pesticide.
This product is one of the modern solutions to the methods of treatment of agricultural pests, avoiding the use of other methods of treatment such as chemical pesticides that harm human health and the environment. And Al-Joud company for Modern Agriculture Technology chose to tend within the strategy to address the pests by this product (TRICHOZONE) as one of the most safe and effective pesticides.
This product works to eliminate the nematode lesions that penetrate the plant root cells, the secretion of enzymes, the absorption of nutrients from the roots, lead to heavy losses and reduce the type and grade of the crop, in addition to increasing costs of agricultural operations and complications in compound diseases.
Trichozone water soluble powder contains more than 19 × per 1 gram of Trichoderma harzianum which can eliminate the most dangerous types of agricultural pests (Caldopas and Nematodes). In the agriculture sector, it is considered as an environmentally safe way that enters into the IPM program with high efficiency. And it is used for many agricultural crops such as vegetables, palm trees, fruits, ornamental plants and various field crops, and provides them with the longest period of natural protection. It also significantly improves the health of plants, which is reflected in the age and productivity of plants.
One of the recommendations of use set by Al-Joud Company for Modern Agriculture Technology for consumers of this product (TRICHOZONE) in order to ensure its effectiveness is:
First: the seedlings
1) The special agricultural medium is treated to produce the seedlings before placing them in trays or bags at a rate of (200) grams per cubic meter, mixed with moisturizing water
2) Add 2 g of trichozone to 1 liter of water. Spray the stalks and agricultural trays during any stage of their growth before transferring them to the field, especially if it is not mixed with the soil of trays or bags.
1) Greenhouses: Spray the total vegetation and flowers at a rate of 1-1.5 g / L of water, spray on the air parts of plants used during the stage of growth of plants in the field and uses trichozone with irrigation rate of 2 g / Square meters.
2) Exposed fields: Trichozone is used at a rate of (5) kg / dunum and on agricultural lines only. The treatment is done before planting for 10-15 days, taking into account soil retention with the appropriate moisture to activate the active bio trichozone pesticide.
3) Fruit and palm trees: Trichozone is used at a rate of (5) kg / dunum and on agricultural lines only and spraying at a rate of (5) kg / (1000) liters of water on the heart and bases of palm fronds.
It is non-toxic to humans, birds, fish and bees, and does not affect beneficial organisms in the environment.
The product is sold at the direct sales outlets of the company in the province of Karbala and outside, and for inquiries please call the following number (078030102245).