The Preparatory Committee of the Third Cultural Festival of the defense Fatwa launched a competition for the best screenplay short film on the heroism of the security forces and the popular mobilization, and invited the artists and interested by this field to participate in this competition, which comes within the activities of the Festival that will be held by the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, to celebrate and commemorate the anniversary of the launch of the holy religious fatwa under the slogan: "The victory is from you, to you, for you and you deserve it" for the period from 13 to 14 Shawwal 1439H corresponding to 28-29 June 2018. .
The Preparatory Committee supervising this competition has set the following rules for participation:
1 - The idea of the scenario must simulate the logo of the festival and its dimensions.
2 - The scenario should deal be about the heroism of the security forces and popular mobilization in general without assigning any party to defend the homeland, human and civilization values and sanctities.
- The scenario should not be published previously in any satellite channel or on the websites or participated in another competition.
4- The participations are presented in a CD to the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, accompanied by the curriculum vitae of the script owner or sent directly to email@example.com.
- The deadline for delivery is June 21, 2018.
- The duration of the scenario shall not be less than (3) three minutes and not more than (5) five minutes.
- The text dealing with the historical aspect shall be based on accurate historical sources.
- Violence, blood and other images, if are part of the film, should be mentioned indirectly.
The top three winners will be awarded the following financial awards:
* The first winner (1.000.000) one million Iraqi dinars with shield.
* The second winner (750.000) seven hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi dinars with shield.
* The third winner (500,000) five hundred thousand Iraqi dinars with shield.