The Senior Official of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine; his eminence Sayed. Ahmad al-Safi praised the efforts exerted by the staff of Al-Kafeel Center for Digital Printing and the Advertising Industry of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the Holy Shrine. He also praised the progress made in the field of its work and the importance of this Center in the preparation of everything needed by the departments of the holy shrine from works within the field of its specialization such as organizing exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other activities.
This came during the visit the senior official made to the Center, and was accompanied by the Secretary General of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, Eng. Mohammed Al-Ashigar. During his visit he listened to a detailed explanation by the Director of the Center, Mr. Mohammed Al-Tajer, about the contents of modern and developed equipment especially those recently brought by the Center, which are considered one of the latest digital devices entering into Iraq. His eminence has stressed on the focus on the subject of scientific and practical specialization in order to continue to achieve success, calling at the same time its staff to work in the spirit of one team in order to create an integrated system.
It is to note that Al-Kafeel Center for Digital Printing has many tasks such as:
- Design and implementation of decors in accordance with the nature of each conference or exhibition in attractive forms and designs to add aesthetic touches to the event and the place where it is held.
- Design and printing invitation cards.
- Design and implementation of gifts, shields and certificates of appreciation in different shapes and sizes and on various mineral and textile materials and paper.
- Design and implementation of media platforms.
- Implementation of information campaigns for all the projects of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine by following the plans of each campaign.
- Organizing events and activities carried out by the al-Abbas's (p) holy as well as international conferences and exhibitions and providing all organizational services.