The Committee explained that the conditions of the competition are:
1- Registration for participation in the competition is through the following link: (https://alkafeel.net/alrahma).
2- The participating photographer shall be given a participation badge and this exclusively for the registered photographers.
- The participants should gather in the Engineering Projects Department, located at the beginning of Al-'Alqami Street, at the side of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine (Al-Yassin Hotel previously) from 9 am to 1 pm for the purpose of receiving the participation badges and completing all the procedures.
- The photographer has the right to take pictures of only the horizontal expansion gates of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
5 - Files should be delivered in digital format measuring the length of the rib (3600) and accuracy of 300 dpi.
- The pictures will be received via the link: (https://alkafeel.net/alrahma) or directly to the Engineering Projects Department located at the beginning of Al-'Alqami Street, at the side of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine (Al-Yassin Hotel previously).
7 - The photographer is allowed to make adjustments to the color, color value and lighting, but are not acceptable the participation of pictures to which effects are added that made it lose its value as a photograph.
8- Images with a specific name, logo, or symbol are rejected.
9- Only Pictures taken during the contest period are accepted.
10- The contestant undertakes implicitly by submitting the pictures participating in the competition to accept that the engineering projects department owns the rights of printing and publication of the picture and benefits from the image in its projects.
The committee that supervises this competition has identified financial prizes as follows:
- The first winner (1.000.000) one million Iraqi dinars.
- The second winner (500,000) five hundred thousand Iraqi dinars.
- The third winner (250,000) two hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi dinars.
- The fourth winner to the tenth (150,000) one hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi dinars.
It is worth mentioning that the competition came in order to contribute to documenting the achievements of the technical and engineering staffs in the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine of giant projects, including the gates' project of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him), which is one of the great works of art that was designed and implemented by Iraqi hands.