The Department of Islamic and Humanity Knowledge affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine announced the launch of the photo contest (my heritage is my identity), which results will be announced at the first Spring Heritage exhibition to be held from March 30 to April 5, 2018 in the area between the two Holy Shrines.
- Each photographer has the right to participate with three photographs, to be part of the Islamic heritage, both intellectual and physical (mosques, Hussayniyat, scholars, shrines, manuscripts, etc.).
- The participant picture should be in JPEG format (300 DPI) and the file size should not exceed 10 MB and not less than 5 MB.
- The photographer is entitled to digital processing of colors without deleting or adding.
- Participating works can be black and white.
- Works that contain added or compound elements will not be accepted and will be excluded.
- The framed picture or the one containing text or symbols as the signature of the photographer or else will not be accepted.
- The participating picture has never won in other competitions.
- The Contest Administration has the right to reject any submitted picture that does not conform to the specifications, objectives or subjects without giving reasons.
- The contest management has the right to own and use the pictures participating in its publications without reference to the owner.
- Attach with photo (triple name, CV and phone number).
- Deadline for receipt of works (25/3/2018).
- The first winner (500,000) five hundred thousand Iraqi dinars.
- The second winner (300.000) three hundred thousand Iraqi dinars.
In addition to the commemorative shield, the participants whose works were accepted will receive a certificate of participation. All pictures should be sent to the following mail: Maaref2000@gmail.com