The Department of Rituals and Hussayni processions in Iraq and the Islamic world, under the two holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and al-Abbas (peace be upon him), issued a number of recommendations and instructions to the owners of the service processions which will participate in providing services to the pilgrims of the half of Sha'ban, and called at the same time to adhere to them and apply them to ensure the smooth flow of the Ziyarat, in order to preserve the sanctity of this Ziyarat and its place in the hearts of visitors within its spiritual framework, and not to seek some behaviors that reflect a not civilized and inappropriate image of the Ziyarat.
The instructions are:
- Preserving the sanctity of the Holy City of Karbala by establishing the prayer in its time and at the headquarters of the processions, and if possible perform a congregational prayer.
- Adhering to all instructions and directives issued by the General Secretaries of the holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and of al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them).
- Commitment to work within the area assigned to the procession.
- Obligation to remove and clean waste resulting from the procession.
- Obligation of the members of the procession to carry out any acts outside the law, instructions and directives issued by the two secretariats, and emphasize the non-exercise of acts contrary to morality and contrary to the law.
- Hanging an explanatory sign bearing the name of the procession, the name of the sponsor and the identity number issued by the Department of rituals and Hussayni processions in Iraq and the Islamic world.
7 - Ensuring that the work of the procession does not affect the neighboring shops, hotels, the road or the service cars, and that it does not affect the comfort of visitors and checkpoints.
- Commitment to remove the marquee after the end of the Ziyarat of the mid of Sha'ban.
- Use gas cookers only for cooking purposes.
- Not to hang images of religious or political symbols in the processions, so that the participation is purely for the service of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them).
- The use of loudspeakers should be low voice level and switched off during the Adhan and prayer.
- Do not use fireworks and snow sprayers used in weddings.