In order to contribute to the intellectual, cultural and instructive education, immunization and arming of girls, the Women's Speech Division organized a course for girls from the age of 9 to 18 in accordance with a curriculum set up by a specialized committee to suit each age group.
"The course comes as an investment for the summer vacation that works to employ it in the right direction. A special curriculum has been developed for each category and age group, so we divided them in the form of training workshops under the supervision of trainees that have the experience that qualify them for this task, and the turnout was great." According to the statement of the head of the mentioned division; Mrs. Taghreed Abd al-Khaliq al-Tamimi to the Al-Kafeel Network.
She added: "The curriculum included several activities, the most important of which:
- Lessons and lectures in ways and reading elegies.
- The correct recitation of the Holy Quran with the interpretation of some verses supported by Quranic verses and holy narrations.
- Lessons in the biography of the imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them) highlighting some of their narrations and linking them to the contemporary life.
- Juristic and other doctrinal lessons commensurate to each age.
- Learning the art of poetry and its recitation.
- Multiple other activities. "
"The course is held daily in the expansion's basement "Imam al-Kadhem (peace be upon him)". The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has ensured the transport of the participants from their areas of residence to the holy shrine back and forth."
Mrs. Tamimi said: "At the end of the session, a special ceremony for the distribution of certificates of appreciation and blessing gifts from the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him), will be held. And we will work on embracing the distinguished students in the course in the future."