The specialized course on the "causal dynamics theory of the brain", held by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in cooperation with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in eight days, and attended by 45 participants from 16 different universities and disciplines, during which the participants attend lectures delivered by Dr. Shamil Hadi Mohsen, representative of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in the USA and teaching professor at the American University of Auckland, was concluded on Friday after noon the July 20, 2018 corresponding to 6th of Dhu al-Qi'dah 1439 AH in the hall of Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) with the presence of delegations and personalities representing many academic, scientific and research centers.
After the recitation of verses from the Holy Quran and reading Surat al-Fatiha in memory of the martyrs of Iraq, then listening to the national anthem and the anthem of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, Sheikh Salah al-Karbala'i, head of the Department of Religious Affairs delivered the word of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, in which he highlighted that the aim of the existence is to know the Proof as stated in the supplication: "O Lord, make Yourself known to me, for if You do not make Yourself known to me, I will not come to know Your Prophet. My Lord, make Your Prophet known to me, for if You do not make Your Prophet known to me, I will not come to know Your Proof [Hujjah, i.e. the Imam al-Mahdi]. My Lord, make Your Proof known to me, for if You do not make Your Proof known to me, I shall be led astray, far from my religion."
Followed by the word of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research delivered by Prof. Dr. Mousa al-Mousawi, thanking the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine that embraces such distinguished scientific activities in its various specialities aiming at serving Iraq and contributing to its advancement and progress...
Then the lecturer Dr. Shamel Hadi Mohsen presented a comprehensive summary of the eight-day session with a presentation of some illustrations.
Also, there was a word of the participating professors, delivered on their behalf by the Vice-President of the National Council for accreditation of medical colleges from the University of Diyala; Dr. Taleb Jawad al-Khaz'ali, thanking the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the Lecturer and the participants for their great role in establishing this course, which opened new horizons using modern methods to diagnose a treatment of brain diseases by the adoption of brain stimulation systems without surgical operations.
Explaining: "The course participants set many recommendations that we hope the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and related parties to take them into consideration, namely:
1) The formation of a central committee of different specialties of universities, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine to follow up the outputs of the course.
2) Issuing directives from the esteemed ministry to the universities to establish specialized research centers to adopt studies in brain specialties and follow-up treatment of autism cases.
3) Adoption of universities of the many studies and graduate research about the cases of brain disorders and autism in particular. And the adoption of MRI as a scientific subject in our subjects and curriculum, especially in the field of medical physics, especially in the applied side.
4) The centers and units of continuing education adopt specialized medical courses in the model centers for the functional resonance and dealing with the cases of autism by the relevant functional staff.
5) Specialized computer courses to work on programming and reading the results extracted from the MRI device.
6) Courses for the specialties of children to develop and increase their experience in the diagnosis and treatment of cerebral disorders.
7) The need for knowledgeable managers and specialists in similar centers similar in the event of the establishment of special centers for autism and brain disorders.
8) Special courses for specialists in psychology regarding autism.
9) Establishment of a private institution to supervise the governmental and non-governmental evaluation centers.
10) Use the World Health Organization to provide the necessary assistance in this area for the large number of cases of autism in Iraq.
11) Approach the relevant authorities to provide facilities in this area.
12) Attention to the media aspect because of the importance of the subject and to highlight the risk of these brain disorders.
13) The need for a scientific journal specialized in this field.
14) Preparation of specialized courses on the subject of autism.
15) Develop a website or portal for this topic for circulation, publication and awareness on this subject.
16) To approach the relevant authority to facilitate providing researchers with the results, statistics and information through which they can make studies and research in this field."
The ceremony was concluded by the distribution of graduation certificates to participants.