With the participation of researchers from inside and outside Iraq, the first research sessions of the first international conference on the biography of the Holy Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) of the Department of intellectual and cultural affairs held under the slogan: "A Messenger from Allah, reciting purified scriptures" began on Thursday afternoon the 4th of Dhu al-Hijjah 1439 AH corresponding to August 16, 2018 in the Hall of Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
The session, which was chaired by Prof. Dr. Saheb Jafar Abu Janah from Iraq, and its Rapporteur Professor Munther Ibrahim, touched upon the axes of Quranic and Ideological studies and the linguistic and literary axes. Nine researches were presented as follows:
1) (Formations of poetic image in the biography of the Prophet: poem of Ahmed Shawki as a model), the researcher Professor Hafez Mohammed Jamal al-Din al-Maghrebi from the Arab Republic of Egypt; Head of rhetoric and literary criticism and comparative literature / Faculty of Dar Al Uloom - Minia University - Egypt.
2) (The image of the Prophet Mohammad between the texts of the divine religions and the imagination of their followers) of the researcher Dr. Jafar al-Hakim, an Iraqi doctor and researcher in comparative religions resident in the United States.
3) (Biography of the noble Prophet origin of the grammar of the Holy Quran) of the researcher Professor Nusairdine Wahabi lecturer in the Department of Arabic Language and Literature, Faculty of Arts and Languages of Algeria.
4) (The image of the Prophet Mohammad in the poems of his contemporaries) of the researcher Professor Dr. Dalal Hassan Abbas - Professor of Comparative Literature in the Department of Graduate Studies in Lebanese Universities / Lebanon.
5) (The prophecy of Mohammad (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) in the Bible) by the researcher Dr. Karima Nour Issawi, President of the Enlightenment Center for the Alliance of Civilizations and Social and Cultural Development in Fez, Morocco.
6) (Questions addressed to the Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) contained in the Holy Quran) a study in the narratives of the causes of descent / Wahidi as a model) of the researchers Prof. Dr. Hashim dakhel Hussein Darraji and Professor Iman Hassan Mujasar Saadi from the University of Maysan, two teachers in the Faculty of Education, University of Maysan, Iraq.
7) The accompanying message after a new study of Hadith "Khasef an-Na'l" in the narrations of al-Khudri as a model) of the researchers Dr. Qais Hamza Al-Khafaji and Dr. Kadhem Jassim Al-Azzawi, two professors in modern criticism from the University of Babylon, Iraq.
8) (the other in the light of the biography of the Prophet / a deliberative study) of the researcher Professor Agsam Fayad Ahmed, specialist of linguistics and analysis of the speech, and works as an Arabic teacher in Syria.
9) The Humanity of the Prophet Mohammad (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) and its Influence on the Interpretation of Quranic Texts / A Critical Study in the Explanatory Thought of the Interpreters) by Professor Ammar Abdul Razzaq Ali Al Sagheer, MA in Qur'anic Studies and Modern Science from Kufa University, College of Jurisprudence, Iraq.
The research sessions provided additional information to the attendees in addition to many interventions, observations and questions of the attendees, for which the researchers gave more explanations.
It is hoped that the rest of the research sessions will resume on Friday at the Hall of Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.