The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, represented by the House of the Great Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs, concluded its first international conference on the noble biography of the Holy Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household, which was held under the slogan: (A Messenger from Allah, reciting purified scriptures) for two days in the presence and participation of Arab and international researchers representing eight countries.
The closing ceremony was held on Friday, 5th of Dhu al-Hijjah 1439 AH corresponding to August 17, 2018, in the presence of the Senior Official of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, his eminence Sayed Ahmad al-Safi and its Secretary-General, Eng. Muhammad Al-Ashigar. It began with the recitation of verses from the Holy Quran, followed by a speech of Dr. Noureddin Boulahya from Algeria to state the recommendations of the conferees, saying: "At the end of the International Conference of the House of the Great Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household), we cannot but express our thanks and gratitude to all the participants, the researchers and the guests for their scientific efforts and constant attendance at the sessions of the Conference to enrich it by the beneficial scientific discussions, especially the guests from abroad who travelled from far to land at the shrines of Ahl al-Bayt (Peace be upon them), protected by the blessing of these days as we are approaching the season to perform the rituals of Hajj and thus we take the opportunity to pray to God Almighty by the intercession of the two hands of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) to help us all to give more in such conferences for the service of science and the values of the Prophet's noble biography. "
Adding: "The conference concluded with a set of recommendations, which we summarize as follows:
1) To approach the Department of Scientific Curricula in the Ministries of Education, Higher Education and Scientific Research to give the blessed biography of the Prophet the importance that is in harmony with the need of the Islamic and humanitarian community under the current stage.
2) Activating the noble biography of the Prophet in academic and cultural institutions as a researchable subject to meet the needs of the era.
3) Printing the university thesis and books of particular importance about the noble Prophet's biography and the personality of the Prophet Mohammad (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household).
4) Working on the issuance of a scientific cultural magazine dealing with the personality of the Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) and the noble prophet's biography.
5) Directing the attention of researchers to the adoption of the Koran and the correct narrations to write the prophet's biography.
Therefore, our next conference will be under the slogan: "The noble prophet's biography in the light of the Holy Quran and the correct narrations" as a prelude to rewriting the biography according to the Quranic principles as well as the true narrations of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them)
6) In order to dedicate efforts in this regard, the next edition of the conference of the House of the Great Prophet (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy family) will be held within two years, God willing.
After that, the winners of the competition of the best ten university thesis about the Prophet's noble biography were honoured. The ceremony was concluded by honouring the scholars and all those who contributed to the success of this conference.