The Department of the square between the two Holy Shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and of al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them) made extraordinary efforts to receive the visitors coming to perform the Ziyarat of 'Arafah and Eid al-Adha prayer, harnessing all its efforts to embrace the visitors so they can perform their rituals easily and providing them with all the services they need.
The head of the Department of the square between the two holy shrines; Hajj Adnan Ni'ma al-Da'eef, said: "Preparations have been made to revive the honorable Ziyarat few days ago in cooperation with all the divisions and units of the department, to provide the best services to the visitors of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them), such as:
- Furnish the whole square between the two shrines with carpet.
- Provide cold water over 24 hours which is needed by visitors due to high temperatures.
- Operate the water sprinklers to cool the visitors.
- Provide the cleanliness vehicles on a continuous basis to keep the place clean.
- The deployment of a large number of staff and volunteers to all sides of the square between the two holy shrines to maintain the flow of visitors.
- Provide media facilities in order to cover the rituals of the Ziyarat 'Arafah.
- Provide prayer seats for the elderly.
- Provide large quantities of books of Ziyarat and supplications.
- Develop tracks for visitors for their exit and entrance in order to maintain the flow of traffic.
- Disseminate additional parasols to provide more shadow for the visitors.
Adding: "The staff of the department have gained sufficient experience through their participation in the Ziyarat of millions in how to deal with any Ziyarat in terms of numbers of visitors or the services provided to them, as tasks and duties have been divided to all divisions, each according to its competence."