The Women's Speech Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine concluded its summer session for girls between 9 and 18, which it had started since the start of the summer break, in order to contribute to intellectually and culturally educating them.
The closing ceremony was held in the hall of the Sheikh al-Kulayni Complex, and was attended by representatives of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine. It included many parts such as the word of the participants delivered on their behalf by Zahra Jassem, one of the participants in this session, who expressed her thanks and gratitude to the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine for the establishment of such important course, which urged the participants to develop themselves. And then she conveyed the greetings of the parents and then thanked the officials of the session for their efforts during all course days.
The closing ceremony included some chants and poems, and then the distribution of participation certificates to the students and appreciation certificates for teachers.
"The course comes as an investment for the summer vacation that works to employ it in the right direction. A special curriculum has been developed for each category and age group, so we divided them in the form of training workshops under the supervision of trainees that have the experience that qualify them for this task, and the turnout was great." According to the statement of the head of the mentioned division; Mrs. Taghreed Abd al-Khaliq al-Tamimi to the Al-Kafeel Network.
She added: "The curriculum included several activities, the most important of which:
- Lessons and lectures in ways and reading elegies.
- The correct recitation of the Holy Quran with the interpretation of some verses supported by Quranic verses and holy narrations.
- Lessons in the biography of the imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them) highlighting some of their narrations and linking them to the contemporary life.
- Juristic and other doctrinal lessons commensurate to each age.
- Learning the art of poetry and its recitation.
- Multiple other activities. "
"The course was held daily in the expansion's basement "Imam al-Kadhem (peace be upon him)" and the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has ensured the transport of the participants from their areas of residence to the holy shrine back and forth."