The Lost Division of the Department of Religious Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine recommended that the visitors of the shrines of Aba Abdillah al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them) make a number of recommendations in order to preserve their property and their special needs.
Among these recommendations:
1) The visitor can deposit the things that he wishes to deposit in the headquarters of the division at the al-'Alqami gate (gate of the Euphrates) according to the receipt and delivery register, and the visitor can recover them at any time.
2) To report any loss as soon as possible, to be entered into a special program prepared by the Division, registering the specifications of the missing thing to the relevant departments for identification and bringing it to the Division when found.
3) The visitor can also deposit his belongings in the safety deposit boxes located next to the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him), which are secured and can be opened only by the owner who has the key.
4) Anyone who has lost any belonging, can check the page of the division on the Al-Kafeel Network, to report it and also to check the descriptions of the found tings on the following link (http://alkafeel.net/lost/index.php), or contact the numbers listed below. It is worth mentioning that the Lost Division is located in the eastern side of the courtyard near the door of the Euphrates, and the telephone numbers are:
- The Main phone number: (322600) / Interior: (141).
- Key of the State: (00964).
- The key to the city: (032).
- Landline: (333253) - (333254) - (327999).
- Our contact: (07400342201).
- Ether: (07804947331).
- Division Officer: (07801016727).