The camera of the Al-Kafeel Global Network took exclusive photos of the tomb's new grid of the at-Taf's Martyrs, which is adjacent to the shrine of the Master of the martyrs; Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
In an interview with the head of the maintenance department at the Holy Shrine of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him), the architect Karim al-Anbari stated that:
- The total weight of the grid is close to 4 tons.
- The total weight of the used gold of 18 carats is 9 kilograms.
- 804 kilograms of silver were used in its manufacture.
- 200 kilograms of copper were used.
- 300 kilograms of stainless steel were used.
- 2 tons of Burmese teak were used.
- The grid's dimensions and measurements are not so different from those of the old grid.
- The plant decorations were executed using the streaky drilling.
- The design and manufacturing was conducted under the supervision of the maintenance department, and with a donation by the Board of Trustees in the holy city of Qom.