The head of the Water Division of the Service Affairs Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine Haj Ahmad Jassim al-Hanoun explained that the Water Division continues to supply the sites outside the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine with drinking water despite the cold weather. However, this work continues with great efforts by the staff of the division without interruption to provide water to the visitors of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them).
These sites are:
- 1) The sites of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine: The al-'Ameed group of schools, the external security checkpoints including those of the protection regiment of the two Holy Shrines, the al-Kafeel group of nurseries and the al-Kafeel fish lake, the group of garage (garage 90, garage 39, garage 47, garage 49) as well as the garage of the engineering maintenance department, in addition to the al-'Ameed University of the holy shrine and the central concrete mixer operator of the Projects Department, as well as the Department of between the two holy shrines and al-Saqqa factory for making grids.
- 2) Provide more than 20 schools belonging to the Karbala Department of Education with drinking water, according to a schedule prepared in advance.
- 3) 3) Provide some villages and remote areas in the vicinity of the holy city of Karbala with drinking water (RO), such as villages of Razaza and some agricultural areas.
- 4) Supply some of the housing complexes with drinking water such as al-Abbas's (peace be upon him) residential complex and other inhabited residential complexes.
- 5) Constant participation in all the martyrdom anniversaries of the imams (peace be upon them) in the cities of Baghdad, Najaf and Samarra, to provide visitors and processions with all the necessary drinking water and ice cubes in the summer days.
- 6) Providing cold drinking water to the pilgrims on the road to the pilgrimage [haj] for 15 days until the completion of last caravan of pilgrims to perform the rituals of the pilgrimage of the House of God.
- 7) Provision of drinking water and ice cubes during all occasions of the holy shrine, which was not planned in advance, such as the location of the representation of the at-Taf on the road leading to Najaf and many other occasions.
- 8) Providing citizens and visitors with drinking water and ice cubes daily and without interruption, through two sites within the old city, the site of the Hawra Zaynab (peace be upon her) and the al-Joud site.