The Hussayni camp is witnessing a reconstruction and expansion campaign that has made it a new and beautiful Islamic edifice, commensurate with the sanctity of this place. The Al-Kafeel Network went there to take a number of exclusive pictures.
In a statement of the engineering staff of the holy shrine of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) supervising and implementing this project, it is characterized by:
- The area that will be added to the area of the original camp is 2215 m2, after the annexation of the adjacent school of Imam Al-Sajjad (peace be upon him).
- Roofing fully the al-Hussayni camp with an area of 2200 m2.
- The camp will consist of three floors to receive visitors, and will contain two host restaurants, one for men and the other for women, as well as the sanctuary inside the camp.
- The roofing of the holy camp is in form of five similar tents (10mx 10m), in addition to the large main tent that mediates the main entrance door which is the tent of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- Tents are decorated with a number of inscriptions, Islamic gilded decorations and Quranic verses, each tent contains about 12 grids, and the main tent contains windows of 2 meters width.
- Removing the wooden grid in the tent of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) inside the Hussayni camp to replace it with a new grid made of gold and silver.
- Expansion of the four tent sites belonging to Imam al-Hussayn and his family, which include the tent of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him), the tent of Imam Zayn al-'Abidine (peace be upon him), the tent of Lady Zaynab (peace be upon her) and the tent of al-Qasim (peace be upon him).