More than 400 university students performed the graduation oath in the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) within a program prepared for them by the Division of the al-Kafeel girls school of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, to be a mental motivation to start their professional life from the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
On this occasion, Ms. Bushra Al-Kinani, Director of the al-Kafeel religious schools, told us: "The al-Kafeel religious schools sponsor many activities and events throughout the year, and have devoted a large area to the women's academic center, including this event, which is held for the first year in the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine. This graduation was called the graduation of the al-Kafeel girls, as the coordination to establish this event started since a long time, and we have found that there is a desire by female university students to participate in this program. However, this year we decided to host only 405 female students from universities of the provinces of Basra, Dhi Qar, Wasit and Maysan. "
She added: "These students have preferred this event away from the atmosphere of the usual noise at the graduation ceremonies, taking the approach of Aba al-Fadl Abbas (peace be upon him) a platform for knowledge and work."
Al-Kinani indicated: "The program for the graduation celebration of these students has included:
- Performing the graduation oath in front of the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and then listening to the guidance and educational word of a member of the Board of Directors of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, Dr. Abbas Al-Dadah, urging them to continue their career and to invest time optimally.
- A fatherly meeting with the Senior Official of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, Sayed. Ahmad Al-Safi, and listening to his guidance and instructions to them, in addition to answering their questions and inquiries.
- A mass visit to the shrine of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them).
- A celebration of the students through which they were honored with gifts and certificates of appreciation.
- The performance of the congregational prayer and then listening to some supplications and stanzas performed by some students."
The students expressed their joy at this event, pointing out that the celebration inside the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and performing their graduation oath is but a turning point in their future lives and that they will do everything in their power to serve this country. They renewed their calls to the concerned parties to provide them with employment opportunities so that they can take their role in creating the course of action.