The al-Kafeel Super Speciality Hospital of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the opening of the Interventional Radiology Unit for Oncology, under the supervision of Dr. Adnan al-Zaidi, Specialist in Interventional Radiology in coordination with the various doctors of the world in this field.
The cases received in this Unit are:
1- Malignant tumors including: (liver tumors, pancreatic tumors, kidney tumors, prostate tumors, bone tumors, etc.).
2 - Benign tumors, including: (enlarged prostate and uterine fibroids that are treated by catheter).
3 - Therapeutic catheter: The treatment of various diseases through this catheter, which includes:
- ü Pre-operative therapeutic catheters, such as brain tumors and kidney tumors.
- ü Catheterization of varicocele.
- ü A therapeutic catheter for vascular malformations both in the brain and in the spine and others.
- ü Therapeutic catheter for the treatment of bloody hemorrhage in the intestine.
- ü Catheterization of varicose veins.
- ü Catheterization of stroke.
For reservations and inquiries, please call the following numbers from 8 am to 8 pm: (07602344444), (07602329999), (07730622230).