The Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the establishment of a media plan to broadcast the rituals of the Ziyarat of the mid of Sha'ban in all its various means (video, audio, print and electronic), mobilizing all its media capabilities to convey the rituals of this Ziyarat and to convey its message to all lovers and followers of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them) in the world. Through several means, the most important of which:
- Provide free broadcast frequency to the satellite channels in CLEAN format around the clock, focusing on some places such as Maqam Imam al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his holy reappearance) and the square between the two holy shrines in addition to the two holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them).
- Facilitate the work of the local and international media brothers through the preparation of their permits, to enable them to contribute to the transfer of these rituals with ease.
- Provide news and urgent statements concerning the Ziyarat directly to the channels and media.
- On the level of electronic publishing, the al-Kafeel Global Network and its pages on the social networking sites transferred the facts of this Ziyarat through news reports and photographs.
- The Al-Kafeel station for the Muslim women of our department has prepared a variety of programs that focus on this Ziyarat and its objectives and contents and how to benefit from it.
- The staff of Sada Al-Rawdatain newspaper and the cadres of the al-Kafeel and the al-Khamees newspapers were able to document and archive the blessed Ziyarat and the services provided by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine to the visitors.