The al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, represented by the Husseini Public Speaking Division, hosted 180 female students from the Retaj middle school. The program was hosted at the Sheikh Al-Kulayni Complex, which included a number of activities on increasing the knowledge and culture of the students. It is hoped that it will contribute to their positive school results and their daily lives.
Assistant to the Division of Hussayni Public Speaking; Professor Taghreed Abdul-Khaleq Al-Tamimi spoke to the al-Kafeel Network about this program, saying: "This program is part of a series of programs sponsored by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, targeting the female students, has been placed under the supervision of a specialized committee and it is hoped to include other schools,. Its most prominent activities are:
- Reminding of the martyrs of Iraq and the religious fatwa of defense, which is one of the reasons for the establishment of such programs.
- Welcoming and guiding speech that included several axes.
- A cultural workshop dealing with the most important problems facing the student at this age and mechanisms to confront them.
- A motivational developmental workshop in which a number of issues were raised concerning how to develop the personality of the student and how to strengthen her so that she can overcome the difficulties of life.
- Awareness lecture entitled: (Facing pressures and positive change).
- A doctrinal lecture with a modernistic approach, delivered by Dr. Abeer Abdul Rasoul, which dealt with a number of doctrinal matters of interest and in compatibility with the age of female students.
- The holding of an extensive panel discussion in which a number of questions were raised by the students and were answered and clarified by the teachers.
- Establishing the congregational prayer in order to entrench the importance of prayer in the hearts of our dear girls, and to affirm the commitment to this holy rite.
The end of this program was the honor of visiting the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) collectively and eating at his host restaurant.
In conclusion, the teaching staff and the students thanked the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine for the establishment of such programs.