In conjunction with the beginning of the holy month of Ramadhan, the secretary-general of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine; Eng. Mohammed Al-Ashigar and his deputy Eng. Abbas Musa and a number of its distinguished members of the Board of Directors, held an extensive steering meeting with the officials of the units operating in the Holy Shrine.
In his speech, Sayed. Al-Ashigar outlined several guiding matters related to the service of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him), and all of them are striving to provide the best services to the visitor, among other things:
- Unit officials are the link between the staff and the shrine, and the stronger this link are the more good results are produced.
- You should invest your time in the holy month of Ramadhan an optimal way to perform the various worship acts.
- Ready to serve incoming visitors during the days and nights of this blessed month.
- "You are a facade of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine. You have to be as responsible as this means.
- The associate should upgrade his cultural, intellectual and religious level.
- We are dedicated to providing services to the visitor.
- Emphasize the principle of mutual respect between the associate and the visitor and work to perpetuate the momentum of this respect.
- Preservation of the public property of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, whether inside or outside the Shrine as they are owned by the Master of the shrine.
- Emphasize the preservation of the reputation of this holy place and not to include this name in any conflicts or disputes.
- The visitor is the master and we are the servants, so how do the servants deal with the master ?!
- The associate must increase his knowledge.
- The projects of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine have been successful and the enemies of success are many. We must maintain this success.
There were also some recommendations by the members of the Board of Directors, stating:
- The God Almighty honored us with this service - the service of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and this honor of this service needs to be thanked by being sincere in our work.
- To invest any moment in this holy place.
- The unit administrator has a parental responsibility. He should improve the management of his unit.
- Focus on the security aspect.
- Develop the physical and mental capabilities of the associate and each according to his competence.
Then discussion started with questions and observations made by unit officials, and clarification was given.