Exceptional efforts made by the service departments at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine to receive the visitors of Arba'een amid expectations that their number will surpass the number of last year. And thus, the services complexes for visitors of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine on the roads leading to the holy city of Karbala, have finished all service and security preparations to receive the visitors of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
The host of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine located on the road (Najaf - Karbala) has announced earlier the launch of an expansion and development campaign for all its service facilities, which are now completed and start providing services.
The other visitors' service complexes: Al-'Alqami complex which is located on the road (Babylon - Karbala), Umm Al-Baneen complex (peace be upon her); Al-'Ameed University currently located on (Najaf-Karbala) road, and Sheikh Al-Kulayni complex located on (Baghdad-Karbala) road, have also announced their full readiness to receive visitors. These preparations included:
- 1- Preparing all accommodation and service halls.
- 2- Providing large numbers of blankets and mattresses.
- 3- Repairing and maintaining all roads within these complexes.
- 4- Conducting a large campaign to afforestation of the gardens of these complexes.
- 5- Preparing foodstuffs to feed visitors.
- 6- Creating reserve places to receive visitors on peak days in addition to the halls of complexes and providing them with all the amenities of visitors.
- 7- Opening medical detachments in coordination with the relevant authorities.
- 8- Maintaining and repairing all bathrooms.
- 9- Conducting maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- 10- Coordinating with the responsible body to send volunteers to work in these complexes when needed.
- 11- Conducting maintenance works for its electrical, fire, and other systems.
The preparations also included the preparation of sanitary complexes scattered inside and outside the holy city of Karbala.