Ms. Taghreed Abdulkhaliq Attia Al-Tamimi, from the Hussayni Public Speaking Division, which is affiliated to the Department of Islamic and Humanitarian Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, has announced that the Division and its staff and those who cooperated with it from the rest of the women divisions in the Holy Shrine, such as the Family Culture Center and the Women's Religious Guidance Division, was able to provide quality services for visitors (women) during the Ziyarat Arba'een, which lasted for more than 12 days and from which thousands of visitors have benefited, as a result, we will expand the circle of these services in the coming Ziyarat after we have diagnosed the requirements and needs of the visitor."
She added: "Among the services that we have provided are the preparation of the women section of the Sheikh Al-Kulayni Service Complex to receive visitors, and equip it with all the requirements to be ready for the accommodation of the visitors, and we also provided other services:
- Women medical detachment, through which thousands of patients were treated and given appropriate treatment, under the supervision of specialized medical and nursing staff.
- Correction of the reading of Surat Al-Fatiha: where a team of teachers of recitation and students excelling in the recitation in the Institute of Imam Hussayn (peace be upon him) for rhetoric, prepared an integrated program to teach correct reading, as well as we have prepared a set of Quranic questions to establish a Quranic competition each day, aiming to clarify some concepts and meanings of the Qur'an for those who participated, including children accompanying their mothers as well, after which some simple prizes are distributed. The number of visitors who learned the correct reading was more than (692) visitors.
- Contribute to providing meals to visitors as well as other services.
- Opening stations to answer the religious questions of the visitors.
- Give religious and educational recommendations and guidance to visitors."