The Preparatory Committee for the Annual World Festival of the Prophethood Spirit [Rooh al-Nobowa] renews its invitation to researchers and academics from inside and outside Iraq, to participate in the research competition within the activities of the festival, which is held by the Women Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine on 13/15th February 2020, under the slogan: "Az-Zahra (peace be upon her), the heaven's light", in order to commemorate the blessed occasion of the birth anniversary of Lady Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her).
The Committee indicated that the research axes are:
- Mechanisms to preserve the identity of the Islamic community in the thought of az-Zahra (peace be upon her).
- Value and moral system, a study of problems and methods of treatment in adolescence as a model.
- Jurisprudential readings of the concept of the Hijab and the experiences of its application in society.
- The approach of az-Zahra (peace be upon her) and its apostolic extension in preparation for the revolution.
- Social networks and their impact on changing the behavior of women.
- The impact of the family in the formation of the Islamic faith (a field study in the university reality).
- Thought and approach of az-Zahra (peace be upon her) in contemporary linguistic and critical studies.
- The heavenly message and its impact on the path of az-Zahra (peace be upon her): Reading in the visions and concepts of human society.
The conditions of the competition are:
- The research should be consistent with the objectives and themes of the conference, and the researcher should determine the axis of her writing.
- The researcher should adhere to the methodology of scientific research.
- The research is accepted alone or jointly provided that the number of participants does not exceed two, and written either in Arabic or English.
- The research should not be published or participated in previous conferences and festivals.
- All researches shall be subject to evaluation according to special criteria and to the e-Rendering Program, with no more than 20%.
- It is required in the research that the number of pages should not be less than (15) pages and not more than (30) pages, and that the search format is on Word size 14 for the text and 12 for the margin, and the type of font (simplified Arabic).
- Deadline for receiving the abstract (15/9/2019).
- The abstract of the research should be sent to Fatima14asad@gmail.com or delivered directly on CD to the Al-Sadeqah Al-Tahera (Peace Be Upon Her) Center located at the Family Annex / Husseini Hospital Street / adjacent to Sahib Al-Zaman Mosque. The abstract should not exceed (250) words, accompanied by a CV along with the mobile number.
- Accepted papers will be printed in the publication of the conference.
- Deadline for submission of research papers (30/12/2019).
Prizes were allocated to the top three winners:
- The first prize (1,000,000) million Iraqi dinars.
- The second prize (750.000) seven hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi dinars.
- Third prize (500,000) five hundred thousand Iraqi dinars.
The competition aims to:
- Activate field research studies to find realistic solutions to the negative pests of society.
- Monitoring psychological changes and identifying the negative aspects and ways of dealing with them.
- The eloquence of the sermons of Lady az-Zahra (peace be upon her) and women of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them).
- Statement of the status of Lady az-Zahra (peace be upon her) and the disclosure of intellectual and educational contents in her biography.
- Raise Islamic values inspired by the thought of Lady az-Zahra (peace be upon her) and its impact on the formation of the ideal Muslim family.
- Supplying the scientific library with a scientific product concerned with Lady az-Zahra (peace be upon her) and her intellectual impact.