Al Sa'egh explained: "At this point, the work is divided into several parts, where we started with the right side of the entrance. The works will include:
- Removing of the old coating of Kashi Karbalai and the bricks.
- Removing the adhesive materials and digging the wall in proportion to the measurements of the portal.
- Uniforming the surface with the addition of binders and the treatment of cracks.
- Linking the old part to the completed part.
- Strengthening the wall with iron poles attached to the ground to increase the strength of the wall and thus increase its tolerance to the weight of the ceiling.
- Making a network of iron mesh in several layers.
- Coating these layers with concrete and other materials that prepare the surface for coating work, in accordance with the required design."