Within the reconstruction and development campaign witnessed by the holy sanctuary of Aba Al Fadl Al Abbas (peace be upon him), which aims to provide the best services to the esteemed visitors, so they can carry out their worship services with ease, a mobile and multi-use metal partitions were put in the holy sanctuary to replace its old villages, with beautiful engineering shapes, in harmony with the development of this holy place.
The mobile metal partitions, as indicated by the care department of the holy sanctuary, are used to organize the movement of visitors and ensure their flow during the Ziyarat without crowding, especially in the seasons where millions of visitors flock to the holy shrine or during the Fridays' eves, as well as to be a barrier between men and women to perform congregational prayer on the one hand, and on the other hand it is used as shelve for Books of supplications, Ziyarat, and holy Qurans, and also for the Turba.
Among the most important characteristics of these partitions:
- There are 80 pieces, manufactured with good specifications and designs consistent with the inscriptions and motifs of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
- Each section is one meter high and two meters wide, divided into three floors, the upper one for supplication and Ziyarat books, and the Noble Qur’an, and the lower floors are for the Turba and other services.
- They are distinguished by fixed colors and high quality metal.
- They are easy to move and transport from one place to another.
- Their contents are easy to arrange.
- They are all of equal dimensions.
- They are occupying a small area of the noble sanctuary compared to its predecessor from the wood partitions.
It is noteworthy that these partitions were manufactured according to specifications set by the engineering and technical authorities in the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, and their parts were installed by the staff of the Department of the Sanctuary's care.