The Religious Affairs Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced its plan for the Ziyarat Arba'een with its informational, educational and guidance axes, whether carried out inside the holy shrine or in the surrounding areas or in the center of the Department, or through the stations opened on the roads leading to the holy city Karbala to participate in the Hawza preaching project, as well as the service complexes of the Holy Shrine and the Hussayni service processions.
The assistant head of the department, Sheikh Adel Al-Wakeel showed that the Department's plan included several points, the most important of which are:
- Opening informative stations to answer the questions of visitors inside and outside the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Holding religious lectures inside the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) about Ziyarat Arba'een and its lofty goals.
- Participation in the Hawza reporting project adopted by the Hawza in Najaf, through attendance at their informing and counseling centers.
- Being present in the visitors' service complexes of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, to answer visitors' questions and inquiries and to give educational and guiding lectures.
- Printing quantities of educational folders and brochures to be distributed free of charge to visitors."
Al-Wakeel continued, "We have also opened a website to receive religious questions, which anyone can access via the following link (click here), as well as the participation of our department's cadres in radio and satellite programs, which are broadcast through channels or through the Internet."
He concluded, "All of what was mentioned will be in addition to the department's regular work, where the work will be 12 hours a day."